Saturday 20 July 2013

Hammock swinging


Up at the crack of dawn to run the well dry again. This is not looking too good. 

Another full day of teaching ,and some major off road-ing  on the motorbikes to the afternoon Session.  Where I think the picky picky took off at some points,. Good fun tho. 

This day did have a twist tho....  Dan and Scott ( two thirds of the leadership team ) had been arrested and detained due to a sting by the police here.  They was rounding up picky picky drivers about insure ace and licences to see if they had them,  unfortunately  the driver of the picky picky  that they was passages of, didn't have one of the above.  But few hours later they wear let free :-)   

 Both groups today was fun :)  and we was treated to a lovely 2 course meal in the evening.  First up was  a curry style korma without the chicken followed up by the best fruit salad I have ever had. Mummmmm. Deli ices it was. 

Just to finish the evening off I was treated to a hammock swing session . They are the most relaxing thing ever. Defo going to get my self one when I'm back. 

Just sleep all night in one or read my books ( that's another thing I've taken up here ... Reading books .... Hummmm ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment