Sunday 21 July 2013

it was going to be a good day


Last day of teaching for week two. Gosh how time is flying by  here. 
Off to the lucky boys football club.   This started off a to what seems a good day with all the s's going well. Till we get there and to cut a story short it takes an hour before I am aloud to start and this is only cause I put it to a do or die time, I.e we start or we go home and if we go we aren't coming back. I don't get paid for this and I'm getting offended that u won't let us start. ( mean while he laughs in my face !)  Prick!

They he tried to get on my good side with soda and sweet potato ... I'm saying to myself fuckkkk off. 

 The afternoon was brill, full class with everyone wanting to be involved and even had a bandaging race woooooo.  They then treated us to food. Even had grace said.  We had rice beans and porridge ... The porridge tasted like glue!  Ewwww

Ahh well The day is almost over  off to ruma tommorow  yeahhhhh  can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment