Sunday 7 July 2013

The flights of all flights

So yesterday marked the start of the big adventure across Africa, where I will be arriving in Kenya (at some point)  to do something that you all know I love, which is first aid

So I made my way to the airport,

Just to set things off to a good day, I go to check in and I get told by a little woman that I have to go check in at the 'oversized' luggage section.

Then suprizeingly I don't have an issue going past security check

My flights take me on a weird travel, first of all I went to dusseldorf (in germany if you didn't know) which was a lovely 2 hour flight, in all fairness is was a ok flight,  next of all I get on a flight to Abu Dhabi after waiting a few hours, that flight was longggggg as. 7 hours in the same seat, not nice!
But I did see the mother of all sun rises at 0300 (local time)

Now I'm sat in dhabi waiting for the next flight to Kenya :) least I found a costa but the down side is its like 0700  and this will make the third time zone i have crossed!

Till next time folks

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment