Tuesday 16 July 2013

I'm not American !


After a lie in and no dan alarm to be seen, getting up at 8 was perfect :)   Then someone else cooking breakfast, I love these weekends away.  

And I don't think people will understand the happiness we all had using a flushing toilet and a warm shower XD

After dragging ourself away from the simple things that make a difference,  we descend  on the mass market of kisumu. Where there was all kinds of food and clothes. This is where we repeatedly got mistaken as Americans ... It got annoying after the 7th time! We also found out at the same time everyone here is Obama's cousin. Hahaha yeah right.  

Getting asked how's winston churchill. I was saying to myself ' I dunno he's been dead over 40 years' 

Then it's retreading back to the rooftop bar for a spot of Lunch before going to the national museums of Kenya, ( yes we know I don't do museums but this was different )  saw all the history of Kenya and how it has made today.   Including there huts and the animals to Kenya too :)

As it is the weekend we treated ourselves to a pizza mummmmmm.  But In order to get there, we had to experience another Kenyan transport .... The tuck tuck, it's basically a three wheeled car that has a law mower engine ... Hummm again it was A bumpy ride. 

Tomorrow is hippo spotting day so tune back for more tomorrow :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment